Remember Me?

Cenforce 200: Dosage, Side Effects, and Precautions

Mar 14th, 00:44

stevenlyle77

Total Topics: 6
Total Posts: 6
cenforce 200 is a medication containing 200mg of Sildenafil citrate used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It functions as a PDE5 inhibitor, relaxing muscles in the penis to improve blood flow, aiding in achieving and maintaining an erection. The recommended initial adult dose is 50mg once daily, with adjustments based on individual efficacy and tolerability, not exceeding 100mg per day. Cenforce 200 should be taken orally, 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity,either in or out of food. While headache, vertigo, and upset stomach are common side effects, more significant side effects, such as extended erection or abnormalities in vision or hearing, need to be treated right away. It is important to speak with a doctor before using this medication, particularly if you have a medical condition or are allergic to sildenafil.
I am Steven Lyle, I working as a pharmaceutical quality management executive in Go4Pills for the last 5 years. Tushar Patel owns Go4Pills, a leading online platform for standard drugs - he's a passionate Healthcare expert