Remember Me?

The franchise will spend the next

Sep 13th 2018, 19:03

zhangzk

Total Topics: 4
Total Posts: 4
Raiders cornerback Daryl Worley has been sentenced to two years probation after pleading guilty to three charges stemming from his April arrest in Philadelphia.

Worley pleaded guilty to driving under the influence LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey , a firearms charge and resisting arrest while three other charges were dropped. He was also sentenced to 72 hours in jail, but was credited with time served. Worley was arrested after being found passed out behind the wheel of his car.

The car was close to the Eagles facility and the Eagles Kelechi Osemele Jersey , who acquired Worley in a trade that sent Torrey Smith to the Panthers, released Worley shortly after the arrest. He signed with the Raiders a week later.

“It was amazing for me Jerry Rice Jersey , just to be able to get another opportunity, because many people don’t get a second chance. I was blessed to be able to get another chance and make the best of it Tre'Quan Smith Jersey ,” Worley said, via ESPN.com.

Worley remains subject to NFL discipline as a result of his arrest.

The Pittsburgh Steelers are ditching their "bumble bee" throwback uniforms for something with a more 1970s feel.

The team announced Wednesday it will wear replica jerseys of the 1978 and 1979 clubs that won back-to-back Super Bowls when the Steelers host the Cleveland Browns on Oct. 28. Team president Art Rooney II said the choice of using the '78-79 jersey was fitting. The franchise will spend the next two seasons honoring the 40th anniversary of the teams that pushed Pittsburgh's Super Bowl total during the 1970s to four.

The move means the Steelers are ending the use of their 1933 throwbacks that featured black-and-gold horizontal stripes that made the team resemble a pack of bees.

Authentic Womens Alex Cappa Jersey
signiture