Remember Me?

the old house doo

Jul 18th 2019, 07:15

ylq

Total Topics: 89
Total Posts: 89
the old house door, Erbo slanted on the banquet, and Erbo Niang was sitting on the raft and smoking with her big cigarette bag. From time to time, I heard it, oh, oh, smoking, seeing me lead my son. The house, Erbo made a whole body to sit up, and the second Bo Niang pipe left the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were carefully identified as the old five old sons - Chang Lu, Er Bo, Er Bo Niang at the same time recognized. Erbo Niang and Erbo asked me how to come. I told them that they were coming by shuttle bus. I came to join you in the house of four girls. By the way, take your old grandson to see you. Er Bo Niang said: "It is also going to die, and you can't see it without seeing it." "I came to you once and said that I have died. I have come countless times. I think your old man is now eighty years old, and you can live for eighty years." "Changlu, this is your little one, both are long." So big, what is the name, the first time home?" asked the two big brothers. "Well, he is coming for the first time, my son is Wang Jia." Wang Jia greeted the second wife and the second wife, and then I sat next to me and listened to me and his second wife. About a little more than a point I took the camera out of the bag and took a lot of photos for the two old people Marlboro Cigarettes. Erbo and Erbo Niang worked very hard to raise seven children. Nowadays, their children have been established in their homes. Erbo and Erbo Niang have nothing to worry about, but they have some unsatisfactory body. They will be able to take care of themselves and live the same life. I will be self-sufficient in eating and drinking. I don��t have any extra money. I remember that when I was a child, Erbo Niang often sent gray dishes, western glutinous rice, poplar leaves, catkins and eucalyptus into delicious dishes for us to eat. The pumpkin wrist soup made by Niang is the best food. I remember that I didn��t eat for two days at that time. There was no food at home. My brother carried me to Erbo��s house. Erbo Niang will only have a little cornmeal. Combining the pumpkin vine and the new long leaves mokingusacigarettes.com, I gave the soup to me. I drank the big bowl of the big bowl at that time. I thought it was the most delicious and fragrant soup of the soup I had in my life. After I married my wife. Let the lover try to make this soup, but no matter how you try it, you can't make the taste of Erbo Niang. Now, when Er Bo Niang is over 80 years old, how can I bear to let Erbo Niang give me pumpkin vine soup again? Marlboro Red. Erbo Niang is not only delicious, but the story is also very smoking. We are the little devils. When the second son tells the story, the cigarette bag does not leave the hand. The left hand is used to fill the bag with the dry smoke, and then the match is lit. In the winter, the beggar is along the side. There is a large brazier in the winter. In the winter, the fire in the brazier is not used to ignite. In the summer, the artemisia is cut and pushed into a rope to ignite. For smoking, you can use this rope to smoke the mosquitoes. Then, let��s take it Carton Of Cigarettes. A few mouthfuls, telling stories while smoking, telling a few words and then continuing to smoke some smoke. The smoke fireworks sucked by Er Bo Niang spread with the mouth shape Marlboro Gold. Sometimes we will use the smoke ring sucked by Er Bo Niang. Expanding the circle or the palm of the hand to fan up, or directly in the ground, we are so ridiculous, Erbo Niang still keeps telling me. Erbo Niang loves to smoke. The smoke is the local smoke that she personally grows. She is not willing to throw away her big cigarette bag. She uses this big cigarette bag to take away the poverty, take out the good life of the children, take away the sorrow, and take good things. tomorrow.
Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Cigarettes Online
signiture