Remember Me?

So, why dont you just try golf. "So got in my freshman year

Feb 12th 2017, 19:47

zgr123

Total Topics: 2
Total Posts: 2
ERIE, Pa. - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. The Midwest Division showdown moves London into second place, a point ahead of Erie. Josh Anderson added an empty netter for the Knights (43-12-5), who tied the game with a short-handed goal from Dakota Mermis and even-strength goals from Michael McCarron and Matt Rupert. Andre Burakovsky, Spencer Abraham and Connor McDavid staked the Otters (44-14-2) to a 3-0 lead in the opening period. Jake Patterson made 20 saves for London, and Eries Devin Williams allowed four goals on 24 shots. --- GREYHOUNDS 2 WOLVES 1 (SO) SUDBURY, Ont. — Jared McCann and Charley Graaskamp scored shootout goals to lead Sault Ste. Marie over the Wolves. Brody Silk opened the scoring for Sudbury (30-20-10) at 13:08 of the first period with his first goal of the season. Patrick Watling tied it for the Greyhounds (39-16-5) at 19:44 of the first. Matt Murray made 45 saves for Sault Ste. Marie. Franky Palazzese stopped 37 shots for the Wolves. --- 67S 3 BULLS 2 (SO) BELLEVILLE, Ont. — Travis Konecny had the only goal of the shootout as Ottawa edged the Bulls. Aaron Berisha opened the scoring for Belleville (19-35-5) in the first period. Connor Brown tied it for Ottawa (21-34-4) in the second, and Andrew Ming put the Bulls in front at 17:37 before Brendan Bell got the equalizer for the 67s in the third period. Philippe Trudeau made 34 saves for Ottawa, and Charlie Graham turned away 26 shots for Belleville. http://www.stansmithtrainersuk.com/women-s-nike-air-max-tavas-shoes-grey-pink.html . The 18-year-old centre was the Senators first-round pick (17th overall) in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. The six-foot 196-pound native of Salmon Arm, B. Cheap Nike Shox Trainers Uk . Hes had three top-10 results this season and feels ready to put it all together and finally hoist a trophy at the top level. http://www.stansmithtrainersuk.com/women-s-nike-air-max-tavas-shoes-wolf-grey-royal-blue.html . Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March. Air Max Tavas . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found. http://www.stansmithtrainersuk.com/women-s-adidas-originals-zx-700-shoes-purple-light-blue-pink-university-red-g23283.html . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct.PRATTVILLE, Ala. -- South Africas Paula Reto birdied her final hole Friday for a 6-under 66 and a three-stroke lead in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. Reto had five birdies in a six-hole stretch on her opening nine -- the back nine on Capitol Hills Senator layout. The 24-year-old former Purdue player finished with eight birdies and two bogeys to reach 13-under 131. "I was just really patient with myself," said Reto, playing her first season on the LPGA Tour after a year on the Symetra Tour. "I hit a couple good irons, especially early in the round. I hit a couple close, 5 feet, so that was nice, got the momentum going pretty early. It was nice to birdie the last hole yesterday as well as today, that was really nice. Just trying to stay patient and not think too much, just simple things." She started playing golf when she was 16. "I moved from South Africa with my family in 05," Reto said. "We moved to Florida and I used to play field hockey and ran track. So I tried to start a team over here in Florida and the track and the field hockey wasnt as good, so my dad used to play golf and he said, So, why dont you just try golf. "So got in my freshman year of high school and tried golf. I loved it and endeed up just dropping track and field hockey and just kept playing and loved the game.dddddddddddd" South Koreas Mi Jung Hur, tied for the first-round lead with top-ranked Stacy Lewis at 64, was second after a 70. Hur had four birdies and two bogeys. "I had a cold last night, so it was really hard to focus today," Hur said. "I finally wake up on the back nine and had a good nine holes." Lewis, the 2012 winner in the event that was dropped from the schedule last year after losing its title sponsor, was third at 9 under after a 71. She had five birdies and four bogeys. "Just got in trouble a couple times off the tee and made some bogeys that I shouldnt have," Lewis said. "Really just got in some bad places where I couldnt make par. "The hole locations are a lot tougher today. Especially, you look at yesterday, some holes we had front pins and today theyre back pins. Thats an extra 30 yards on these greens." Sydnee Michaels, Alison Walshe and Moriya Jutanugarn were 7 under. Michaels shot 65, Walshe 68, and Jutanugarn 69. Former University of Alabama star Stephanie Meadow was 2 under after a 74. Lexi Thompson, the 2011 winner at age 16, missed the cut with rounds of 70 and 78. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
signiture