Remember Me?

arning mar

Apr 13th 2020, 08:25

ylq

Total Topics: 89
Total Posts: 89
Some people in our class like vivid and interesting Chinese teachers, some people like serious mathematics teachers, and I most like the "Educational Heroes" who are both empathetic and masterful martial artists-Teacher Chao Chao. Teacher Dong is a legendary knight who is well known in the school and is known as "playing invincible hands all over the world". Do n��t mess with him. Be careful of being injured by mistake. Mr. Dong is of medium build. He wears a pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose. The big eyes hidden behind his eyes always look at others with kindness. He is kind, so our classmates in the martial arts class are very close to him. Mr. Dong's skin is still a bit dark, similar to my skin, with a "iron-faced selflessness" look. Mr. Dong and I met in the second semester of the second grade of primary school. I participated in the martial arts class of our school and practiced "Peerless Martial Arts" with Mr. Dong. The first time I saw him, I felt particularly fond of him Parliament Cigarettes. This teacher looks so dark, like Kaifeng "Bao Gong". He taught us how to spin and jump, turn sideways, and carp fight ... whoever is disobedient, "Bao Gong" will use a stick to hit all parts of our body, with stomach, legs, feet, butt, we are in class Here "call every day to be ineffective, the ground is not ringing." No one dared to study seriously, and gradually we mastered some skills of martial arts. Soon after, we started running on the playground. Teacher Dong asked us to run for 3 laps Cigarettes For Sale. If we didn't run well, we would run for two times until we were satisfied. We ran like a rabbit with flowers when we ran. I remember once, I was lazy and played a clever trick for Baogong and asked to run for 3 laps. I only ran for 2 laps. At this time, I was seen by Baogong ��s ��fire eyes�� and asked me to punish for another 10 laps. Have cramped feet. I complained that "Bao Gong" was too cruel, but after 10 laps, "Bao Gong" handed me a bottle of water and told me: "You can't be lazy about anything, be down-to-earth." Looking at his tender eyes , I also understand his good intentions in the past three years Wholesale Cigarettes, in the process of learning martial arts, let me suffer a lot, but with my own hard work and the help of the "Bao Gong" teacher, I learned a few sets Martial arts routines. To learn martial arts is to strengthen the body and body, so we must persist and persevere. This is the purpose of the teacher "Bao Gong" telling us to learn martial arts.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online
signiture