Remember Me?

[url=https://www.rvgm.com/nba-2k21-mt/][b]NBA 2K21 MT Coins[/b][/url] 2K today unveils the first of

Jul 1st 2020, 08:33

5mmo

Total Topics: 7
Total Posts: 7
NBA 2K21 MT Coins 2K today unveils the first of three NBA 2K21 cover athletes: the 5-time NBA All-Star Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers!

Dame D.O.L.L.A. Lillard logo. Sub Zero. Few players have the same versatility on the pitch as well as being so dominant in the last minutes of the game when the result is still hanging in the balance: Dame Time! Damian Lillard inflames the parquet and delights with verses and rhymes in the studio perfectly marrying this year's motto "NBA 2K21: Everything is Game".

"This is a special moment in my NBA career," says Lillard. “I've been a fan of NBA 2K for years I love the way they represent every single aspect of basketball culture. I have always played 2K and it is an honor for me to be part of the greats who have succeeded each other as cover athletes over the years. I am grateful to all my fans and can't wait for them to try the game. "

Damian Lillard will be on the cover of NBA 2K21 for: PlayStation 4 Xbox One Nintendo Switch and PC.

"There are many great players in today's NBA but Damian Lillard best buy NBA 2K21 MyTeam Points represents the current generation of NBA superstars," said Alfie Brody NBA 2K Vice President of Marketing.

NBA 2K and Lillard are also working side by side for the activities of 2K Foundations the program for the revaluation of basketball fields dear to the community thanks to the work done in his hometown Oakland in California.

To enhance your adventure you’re recommended to buy cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins & Points via reliable game store Rvgm.com here you can find this kind of currency with the cheapest price safe and fast delivery!
signiture