Remember Me?

Some Ways To Make Human Hair Wigs Soft Again

Oct 7th 2021, 20:58

lovehair

Total Topics: 105
Total Posts: 105
Human Hair Wigs with rooted colors, mimic the natural gradients in bio hair by blending several colors.

Can’t find a wig that you like with rooted colors? Look for a wig that is a ‘blend’ of two colors or ask a stylist to give your wig highlights and lowlights two shades away from the wig’s base color.

So before you want to buy a lace closure wig, in addition to the color, texture, density, another important factor, should be bear in mind, opt the correct size.

That is, should know your own size.

Finding a right size, would make you feel more comfortable, also could make the long lace wigs look more natural, to figure out your size, take out a tape to measure.

To begin with your hairline, wrap the measure behind your ear to the nape of your neck, around to your other ear, then match the measuring tape back to the other end at the front of your hairline.Key point, measure accurately, if doubts, repeat the process again to make sure that is exact.

A few times later, still aren’t sure, ask a friend for help!

S. If you’re worried about buying something unfitting, one thing play the trick, the straps (usually velcro) that will let you adjust by half an inch either way.

While if you opt the human hair wigs small for you, how to fix it?

We have refer to the straps, they could help you to adjust half an inch like that, if that still tight, at same time, the lace had been cut, or had been altered, the wig out of return policy, how to fix it?

There being two layered adjustable straps in the back, you could stretch the second layered out, and left the buckle out, and cut the second layered strap, taking out the back up strap beside your hand, then sew the both sides on the second layered strap, make them into one strap, then the other size straps follow the same procedure as well. At last, the adjustable strap would be longer than the previous one, to some extent could make the wig more loose.

Have you got it?

Or do you have any other way to make you small wig bigger, welcome to join us and leave us your tips, let’s make it sit right, come on!!
signiture
Feb 28th, 16:36

johnsmith128877

Total Topics: 12
Total Posts: 18
Thank you for sharing these insightful tips on choosing and adjusting wigs for a more comfortable and natural fit! Your step-by-step guide is incredibly helpful for those navigating the world of wigs. Regarding your query about making a small wig bigger, your solution sounds innovative and resourceful. If anyone else has additional tips or tricks, I'd love to hear them. On a different note, I'm also curious if you happen to have any information about the white spots after laser hair removal? I'm considering options and would appreciate any insights you might have. Thanks again for the valuable advice!

signiture